Monday, May 9, 2011

For the mothers in the world.

I think if I saw this Mother's Day card, ( photo disappeared- but it was a woman slaving over cleaning, with disinfectant, and a guy saying, get back in the kitchen where you belong.) I would have been doing another kind of cleaning...

I mean, really?
Everyone knows I don't clean my house. I straighten, I banish clutter, I take out lots of loads of trash and donations, but you won't catch me hunched over the bathtub with a scouring pad.

Partly because, my back is not built for that kind of labor.. or yardwork, and partly because I am too much of a perfectionist,  and that to clean one room would take me hours. Of course, I would have a fulled organized closet and freshly painted window sills too.

I have used the same excuse when paying for other services. THEY are the professional. They will do it better and in less time. And besides, while they are doing my chore, I can be writing. See? Win win.

What's the chore you hire out?

No comments: