Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free Book! Getting the Pretty Back.

Molly is Getting the Pretty Back, after 40.


She's talking all about it.
 Here she's interviewed for USA TODAY.

Has a video up here: On the Daily Stab

Michigan likes it. as do Detroit and San Francisco.

 I'm starting my copy this week, and will post a review as well.

 And for one lucky reader... you can win a free copy!
all you have to do is send a comment, with a way to reach you.

If your name is selected, I will mail you the book and perhaps a secret surprise.

3 comments:

phuys said...

You can send me my free book at huys.paula@gmail.com I 50 and really need my pretty back!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Aw, pretty never left you, woman!
You name's in the hopper, Paula.

KIM said...

Add my name to the hopper, Linda. And add Dennis to the Hopper, too.

Looking forward to hearing your review.

Kim